Plural Nouns Practice Sheet 5
Find the correct form of the noun to complete each sentence. Choose the letter of the best answer.
First, the magician flips three _________ in the air.
Tad takes two music _________ during the week.
Finally, she pulls three _________ of carrots from her hat.
There are many _________ in the forest.
How amazing that _________ is!
There are also a lot of _________.
All these _________ are so dusty.
Look, there are three _________ over there!
- First, the magician flips three dishes in the air.
- Tad takes two music classes during the week.
- Finally, she pulls three bunches of carrots from her hat.
- There are many trees in the forest.
- How amazing that tricks is!
- There are also a lot of bushes.
- All these boxes are so dusty.
- Look, there are three foxes over there!