Special Plural Nouns
Some nouns do not follow the rule. Adding –s or –es to noun does not work to make noun a plural noun. Read the sentence below and write the plural of below Nouns.
- Mrs. Nawaz has three _________________________. (child)
- A flock of __________________ just flew over the bridge. (goose)
- Two ______________________ ran through the hole into the wall. (mouse)
- Please cut the pizza slice into two equal ____________________. (half)
- The doctor asked me to clean my ________________ before sleeping. (tooth)
- The __________________ at the school were very tired. (woman)
- Store the ___________________ at a safe place in the kitchen. (knife)
- Those ____________________ in the queue were feeling angry. (person)
- Father likes to eat __________________ of bread for dinner. (loaf)
- The _______________________ were making bricks. (man)
- I saw a pack of __________________ in the jungle. (wolf)
- The farmer had a dozen ____________________. (sheep)
- There were many ______________ in the forest. (deer)
- Mrs. Nawaz has three children.
- A flock of geese just flew over the bridge.
- Two mice ran through the hole into the wall.
- Please cut the pizza slice into two equal halves.
- The doctor asked me to clean my teeth before sleeping.
- The women at the school were very tired.
- Store the knives at a safe place in the kitchen.
- Those people in the queue were feeling angry.
- Father likes to eat loaves of bread for dinner.
- The men were making bricks.
- I saw a pack of wolves in the jungle.
- The farmer had a dozen sheep.
- There were many deer in the forest.