Adverbs Practice Sheet 2
Complete the sentence by inserting an adjective or adverb.
- It seems like he's always in a hurry. I wonder why he always walks so ________________ (quick/quickly).
- Library is my favorite place to study. It's always ________________ (quiet/quietly).
- Jessica has ________________ (happy/happily) to help us out with this project.
- Emily sings ________________ (beautiful/beautifully). She's been a member of church choir she was seven years old.
- This family speaks Dutch very ________________ (good/well). They lived in Amsterdam for two years.
- Our neighbors always play ________________ (loud/loudly) music on the weekends. It's so annoying.
- Make sure you're careful ________________ (careful/carefully) in the hallway. The floors may still be wet.
- Dan is very smart, but he is not a very ________________ (good/well) student.
- He reacted ________________ (angry/angrily) to the news. I have never seen him so upset.
- We didn't ________________ (complete/completely) understand the teacher's instructions. Most of us did not finish the assignment.