What's the matter with you? Health and sickness crossword
How to complete the crossword on what's the matter with you?
To complete the crossword you have to answer the clues for across and and down. Write your answers in the blank spaces and then fill out the crossword.
Health and sickness crossword
1. I have a ________________.
3. You look tired. You should have a ________________.
5. What's the ________________?
7. You should see the ________________.
2. You should go to the ________________.
4. You need to take some ________________.
6. I have a ________________.
8. Tom is not in school today. He has a ________________.
9. You have a toothache. Don't eat ________________.
Answers to the crossword
Click on the link to view the answers Health and sickness words crossword answers
Lessons that are related to the exercise
To view any of the lessons below click on link.
Dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson