Modal verbs grammar exercise part 2 answers
Answers to the modal verbs of ability exercise?
To view the exercise again click on the following link Modal verbs of ability exercise part 2
Modal verbs of ability exercise
- I couldn't understand the chapter we had to read for homework. It was really difficult.
- I can't lift this suitcase – it's too heavy! Would you please help me?
- Sarah can't make it to our meeting after all. She's stuck in traffic at the moment.
- Jason can play table tennis very well. He's champion of his local club.
- Unfortunately, I really can't sing at all! No-one in my family is musical either.
- When the motorbike broke down I was really pleased because I was able to solve the problem.
- Julian couldn play excellent golf when he was only ten.
- My grandmother couldn't use a computer until last month. Since then, she's been taking lessons at the library.
- I can't open this window. I think it's stuck!
- Gill can't play the piano. She's never studied it.
Lessons that are related
To view any of the lessons below click on link.
Modal verbs exercise English grammar
Modal verbs examples and uses English grammar
Modal verbs exercise learning English grammar
A to Z Verbs list learning English
Action verbs exercise English grammar
Dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson