Words ending in -ing or –ed exercise
How to complete the exercise Words ending in -ing or –ed
To complete the exercise read the sentence and choose the correct word for the missing blank space in the sentence.
Words ending -ing or ed exercise
1. When ________________ about the quality he valued above all in a general, Napoleon used to reply "good luck".
2. The most ________________ issue is the dispute over the scale of EU expenditure.
3. Among those ________________ the ordination, were women describing themselves as bishops.
4. The animal, ________________ to have escaped from a zoo, was caught by the police.
5. The team, ________________ from the Premiership last season, are in financial trouble.
6. ________________ like a champion, she quickly finished off her opponent.
7. ________________ once in his first 100 fights, he eventually became the world champion.
8. ________________ plans for the UK's EU presidency, the prime minister argued that the EU would fail if did not meet the challenge of globalisation.
9. They have new biology courses taught through real life contexts, ________________ ecology and climate change.