Changing a Sentence To Have The Same Meaning Exercise 2 Answers
Answers to the exercise on sentence exercise about general things
Answers to the exercise Different Sentence same meaning Exercise 2
Changing a Sentence exercise 2 answers
1. They were making too much noise.
They were being too noisy.
2. If I don't work harder, I will fail.
I will fail unless I work harder.
3. Why don't you tell them the truth about what happened?
If I were you, I would tell them the truth about what happened.
4. I like travelling by bus more than travelling by train.
I prefer travelling by bus than travelling by train.
5. I haven't done it for years.
It's been years since I did it.
6. There are many shops in the town.
The town has a lot of shops.
7. There are only a few opportunities for us.
There aren't many opportunities for us.
Lessons that are related to the exercise
To view any of the lessons below click on link.
Business English going to future plans sentence game
Email and general sentences learning English
Easy pace Learning online dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson