Missing Words Business Comparative Adjectives Exercise 1 and Game
How to complete the exercise 1 business comparative adjectives
To complete the exercise below you must write the missing words into the blanks spaces.
Do not use shortened words - write them out in full
To play as a game
To play as a game get your classroom partner (or friend) to guess what word is missing from the sentence.
Business words exercise 1 and game
1. Writing an email is ________________ than writing a letter.
2. Sending a postcard is ________________ than sending a letter.
3. Minutes written in shorthand are ________________ to read than minutes written in longhand.
4. A message left on your answer machine is ________________ to ignore than a note stuck on your computer's screen.
5. The paper you print out a memo on is usually ________________ than the paper you write a note on
6. In my country, sending texts is ________________ (more popular) than sending emails.
7. Using emoticons is ________________ (friendlier) than using abbreviations and acronyms
8. Writing an SMS with your thumb is ________________ than writing an email on a computer keyboard.
9. Cancelling a meeting by texting someone is ________________ than cancelling a meeting by leaving an answer on their answer machine.
Answers to the exercise above
To view the answers to the questions click on the following link Business Comparative Adjectives Exercise and Game Answers
Lessons that are related to the exercise
To view any of the lessons below click on link.
Easy pace Learning online dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson