Missing Words Business Comparative Adjectives Exercise 2 and Game Answers
Answers to exercise 2 on business comparative adjectives
Answers to the exercise Business Comparative Adjectives Exercise 2 and Game
To play as a game
To play as a game get your classroom partner (or friend) to guess what word is missing from the sentence.
Business words exercise 2 and game answers
1. A polite email to a client is usually longer than when sending an informal email to a colleague.
2. A text message is usually shorter than an email.
3. Sending a letter is more romantic than sending an email.
4. A memo is more important than a company newsletter.
5. BCCing someone is more private than CCing someone .
6. Sending a signed contract by bicycle courier is more official than faxing a signed contract.
7. Typing up the minute of a meeting is more boring than having to write a report.
8. People who send very short emails with lots of abbreviations and acronyms are usually busier than people who write out everything in full.
9. A note is a lot shorter than a memo would be.
Lessons that are related to the exercise
To view any of the lessons below click on link.
Business English Grammatical Differences Exercise
Business English tense exercise 2
Business Needs Interview Form exercise
Easy pace Learning online dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson