Missing Words Business Comparative Adjectives Exercise 2 and Game Answers
Answers to exercise 2 on business comparative adjectives
Answers to the exercise Business Comparative Adjectives Exercise 2 and Game
To play as a game
To play as a game get your classroom partner (or friend) to guess what word is missing from the sentence.
Business words exercise 2 and game answers
1. A polite email to a client is usually longer than when sending an informal email to a colleague.
2. A text message is usually shorter than an email.
3. Sending a letter is more romantic than sending an email.
4. A memo is more important than a company newsletter.
5. BCCing someone is more private than CCing someone .
6. Sending a signed contract by bicycle courier is more official than faxing a signed contract.
7. Typing up the minute of a meeting is more boring than having to write a report.
8. People who send very short emails with lots of abbreviations and acronyms are usually busier than people who write out everything in full.
9. A note is a lot shorter than a memo would be.
Lessons that are related to the exercise
To view any of the lessons below click on link.
Easy pace Learning online dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson