Missing Words Business Comparative Adjectives Exercise 2 and Game
How to complete the exercise 2 business comparative adjectives
To complete the exercise below you must write the missing words into the blanks spaces.
To play as a game
To play as a game get your classroom partner (or friend) to guess what word is missing from the sentence.
Business words exercise 2 and game
1. A polite email to a client is usually ________________ than when sending an informal email to a colleague.
2. An text message is usually ________________ than an email.
3. Sending a letter is ________________ than sending an email.
4. A memo is ________________ than a company newsletter.
5. BCCing someone is ________________ than CCing someone .
6. Sending a signed contract by bicycle courier is ________________ than faxing a signed contract.
7. Typing up the minute of a meeting is ________________ than having to write a report.
8. People who send very short emails with lots of abbreviations and acronyms are usually ________________ than people who write out everything in full.
9. A note is a lot ________________ than a memo would be.
Answers to the exercise above
To view the answers to the questions click on the following link
Lessons that are related to the exercise
To view any of the lessons below click on link Business Comparative Adjectives Exercise 2 and Game Answers
Easy pace Learning online dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson