Business English Tenses Exercise
Answers to the exercise on tenses
The answers to the exercise Business English Tenses Exercise 2
To complete the exercise, you had to fill in the missing gaps using the words below to complete the sentence.
Missing word exercise
English tense exercise
- In England, You'd better start looking at job advertisements if you want to to find a better job.
- There aren't many days left to go shopping before Christmas.
- She'll sign a contract for another 4 years but you to increase her bonus.
- They'd rather have no deal at all than lose face.
- Here's in England is probably the place that has the best balance between work and play in Europe.
- Our competitors must've given a bribe to win that contract, they have such a bad reputation for doing things like that.
- Business conditions won't improve that much in the next financial year.
- That'll only work if we change the whole structure of the corporate culture of the company.
- If you improve your time management, they'll be careful are they will only find more work for you to do.
- We should've taken more holidays last year, as it would actually have improved our productivity.
- If you think by just ignoring it, it'll go away you are in for a big shock
- I don't know who's replacing my boss, but I don't envy him or her as they have a big job in there hands.
- I'm always late, aren't I?
- Proper grammar's really important not only in Everyday English, but in Business English, but I ain't got none.
Which of the 14 sentences in exercise 1 are standard spoken English?
The answers is sentence 14 the word that is not standard English is ain't
Answers to the questions
To view the answers for the questions above click on the following link
Lessons that are related to the exercise
To view any of the lessons below click on link.
Easy pace Learning online dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson