Business Needs Interview Form exercise 2
How to complete this exercise
This exercise you need to put the sentences into the correct categories in the columns in in the work sheet after the questions
- Have you ever visited an English speaking country?
- What is your job title?
- What was your major at university? Are you married?
- What's your surname/ family name? Do you use English in your work?
- Are you going to use English more in the future?
- What do you need to study in English most?
- Have you ever read a newspaper in English?
- What do you like doing in your free time?
- Did you like your high school English lessons?
- Why or why not?
- Can you speak any other languages?
- What is the best way to learn a language, in your opinion?
- Do you play English language games on your computer?
- What is the easiest part of learning English for you?
- What part of your English do you need to improve most?
Put the questions above in the columns below
|(Question word)||Auxiliary verb||Subject||(Other verb / verbs)||(others)|
Lessons that are related to the exercise
To view any of the lessons below click on link.
Easy pace Learning online dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson