Business Needs Interview Form exercise 2
How to complete this exercise
This exercise you need to put the sentences into the correct categories in the columns in in the work sheet after the questions
- Have you ever visited an English speaking country?
- What is your job title?
- What was your major at university? Are you married?
- What's your surname/ family name? Do you use English in your work?
- Are you going to use English more in the future?
- What do you need to study in English most?
- Have you ever read a newspaper in English?
- What do you like doing in your free time?
- Did you like your high school English lessons?
- Why or why not?
- Can you speak any other languages?
- What is the best way to learn a language, in your opinion?
- Do you play English language games on your computer?
- What is the easiest part of learning English for you?
- What part of your English do you need to improve most?
Put the questions above in the columns below
|(Question word)||Auxiliary verb||Subject||(Other verb / verbs)||(others)|
Lessons that are related to the exercise
To view any of the lessons below click on link.
Although - Even though English lesson
Easy pace Learning online dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson