Although and Even Though answers to exercise
'Although' and 'even though' can be used in the same way. They essentially mean the same thing. When you use, "even though" it is more emphatic.
Answers to the exercise although & even though
There are no right or wrong answers you can use either word unless you want to be more emphatic then use "even though".
1. Although / Even though it was raining, we went to the beach.
2. Although / Even though we were tired, we continued working.
3. Although / Even though it was getting late, we decided to stay and talk little longer.
4. Although / Even though she has to drive twenty minutes to get to his house, she gave him a ride home, which was very nice of her.
5. We decided to go for a walk in the park although / even though it was very cold out.
6. Although / Even though she was getting impatient and wanted to leave, he stayed at the computer for a little while longer.
7. Although / Even though the roads were really bad, and many people decided not to drive that night, we went to the market anyway.
8. Although / Even though the prices are a little higher at that supermarket, we like to go shopping there anyway.
9. Although / Even though he's extremely afraid of traveling by areoplane, we were able to convince him to go with us.
10. Although/Even though they said they were on a diet, they had chocolate cake for dessert.
Lessons that are related to the exercise
To view any of the lessons below click on link.
Although - Even though English lesson
Easy pace Learning online dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson