Although and Even Though exercise
How to complete the exercise although & even though
To complete the exercise you need to combine the sentences using "although" or "even though". Try to add more to these sentences if you want to.
What do 'although' and 'even though' mean?
Although and even though are used when you need to express an unexpected result, giving in / concession or contrast.
Exercise although & even though
1. It was raining. We went to the beach.
2. We were tired. We continued working.
3. It was getting late. We decided to stay and talk a little longer.
4. She has to drive twenty minutes to get to his house. She gave him a ride home, which was very nice of her.
5. It was very cold out. We decided to go for a walk in the park.
6. She was getting impatient and wanted to leave. He stayed at the computer for a little while longer.
7. The roads were really bad, and many people decided not to drive that night. We went to the market anyway.
8. The prices are a little higher at that supermarket. We like to go shopping there anyway.
9. He's extremely afraid of traveling by areoplane. We were able to convince him to go with us.
10. They said they were on a diet. They had chocolate cake for dessert.
Answers to the worksheet
To see the answers click on the following link Although and Even Though answers you might be surprised by the results!
Lessons that are related to the exercise
To view any of the lessons below click on link.
Easy pace Learning online dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson