Prepositions of Time exercise
How to complete the exercise on prepositions of time
There are 2 exercises to complete. both exercises you need to fill in the blank using the correct preposition.
Preposition in, on, or at exercise 1
Fill in the blanks in the sentences below using the the following 3 prepositions in, on or at:
1. I'm going there Monday.
2. The meeting's the third of August.
3. The course starts the Summer.
4. I'm going away Christmas.
5. She was born 2000.
6. It happened a Monday.
7. It was popular the 1980s.
8. I'm going skiing Christmas.
9. the weekend (British English)
10. the weekend (American English)
Complete the following sentences with during or while:
1. She's going to study abroad the summer.
2. Something funny happened the lecture.
3. It happened I was away.
4. Do it you can.
5. I was coming here it was starting to rain.
Print the questions onto some paper
To print the lesson right click on a white space and select print or copy and past the categories onto a word document and the print.
Unable to print
If you are unable to print, then write the questions onto some blank paper.
Lessons that are related to the exercise
To view any of the lessons below click on link.
Easy pace Learning online dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson