Prepositions of Place and Location exercise
How to complete the exercise on prepositions of place
This exercise you have to study the picture below then complete the following to exercises. The first one you have to fill in the missing blanks with the correct preposition. The last exercise is answering some questions about the picture.
Fill in the missing blanks with the correct prepositions:
1. There are several pictures the wall.
2. There are two pillows the bed.
3. There's a towel hanging the wall.
4. There's a towel hanging a hook.
5. There's a chair the bed and the table.
6. There's a jug the table.
7. There are some coats the bed.
8. You can see a light the window.
9. There's a door the left.
10. There's nothing the bed.
Answer the following questions: on prepositions and location
Answer the 8 questions below and use the correct preposition in your answer.
1. How many chairs are there?
2. Where's the bed?
3. What's on the table?
4. Where are the chairs?
5. Is the room carpeted?
6. Is there a mirror in the room?
7. Is the person who lives here rich?
8. Is he or she tidy?
Print the questions onto some paper
To print the lesson right click on a white space and select print or copy and past the categories onto a word document and the print.
Unable to print
If you are unable to print, then write the questions onto some blank paper.
Lessons that are related to the exercise
To view any of the lessons below click on link.
Easy pace Learning online dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson