In on at exercise on prepositions
How to complete the exercise
Below is a list of question using the prepositions 'in at on' fill in the blanks for each question. If you are struggling we have a lesson to help prepositions In on at English
1. I like salt IN soup, but not too much.
2. Peter is the hospital.
3. I’m going to my brothers house Saturday.
4. How much sugar do you put your coffee?
5. We get the bus every morning seven and go to work.
6. The meeting is Tuesday nine the morning.
7. We live a small city the northeastern part of the country.
8. They went fishing the lake.
9. There’s a lot of life the bottom of the sea.
10. Where’s Joe? Joe’s the post office.
11. We are sitting a table some comfortable chairs.
12. We were a boat when we saw some whales.
13. The whales stayed the surface for a while.
14. I heard a song I like the radio.
15. We thought we were going to be late, but we got there just time.
16. We thought we were going to be late, but we got there time.
17. We went for a walk the beach. We decided to go the water.
18. I bought a couple of really good shirts. They were sale at a good price.
19. Do you like whipped cream your coffee?
20. We were sitting the bed talking for a little while.
21. I think you should take an umbrella case it rains.
22. It’s not a good idea to stand up a canoe.
23. We bought some books a good price. We put the books a box the shelf.
24. How long have you been working this project?
25. I started working this quiz seven o’clock.
26. I read about it an article the internet.
27. He’s been posting messages again ESL/EFL forums the internet.
28. She hasn’t spoken to him a few days. She said she’d call a couple days.
29. There have to be other forms of intelligent life other planets the universe.
30. We’re going for a ride the country Sunday morning.
31. We’ll be back about nine the evening.
32. We’re leaving early the morning, and we’ll be back late night.
33. I recorded my voice a small cassette player so they could hear it a few times.
34. the winter we have to be careful not to slip the ice and fall the ground.
35. They’re sick the head.
36. What do you have your mind? What do you have mind.
Answers to the questions
click on the following ink for the answers to the exercise In on at exercise on prepositions answers
Print the questions onto some paper
To print the lesson right click on a white space and select print or copy and past the categories onto a word document and the print.
Unable to print
If you are unable to print, then write the 13 questions onto some blank paper.
Lessons that are related to the exercise
To view any of the lessons below click on link.
Easy pace Learning online dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson