Man Injured at Fast Food Place Reading Exercise answers
Answers to the questions about the story Fast food place
The answers to the Questions
- Where was the man injured? He was injured at a fast food restaurant.
- How old was the man? He was 79.
- How serious was his injury? His injury was slight
- What day was he injured? He was injured on Saturday.
- What was he doing when he was injured? He was accepting a cup of coffee from the employee
- What happened? The employee accidentally spilled coffee into the man's lap
- Was the employee male or female? The employee was female.
- What did Jason refuse? He refused medical aid.
- What did Jason say was the only problem? He said the only problem was the coffee stain on his slacks.
- When was the employee let go? She was let go later that evening.
Print the answers on some paper
To print the lesson right click on a white space and select print or copy and past the questions onto a word document and the print.
Lessons that are related to the exercise
To view any of the lessons below click on link.
Easy pace Learning online dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson
Easy Pace Learning Forum
If you are struggling with a lesson or an exercise post a question we will try and help you or post your answers and let others compare with what you have