Exercise using modals should must shoundn't to give advice how to solve problems
How to complete the exercise on modals
To complete the exercise on giving advice to the problems using modals fill in the blanks using should, must and shoundn't.
1) I feel sad and lonely. You see a doctor.
2) I have no money. You work harder.
3) I eat too many cheeseburgers. You exercise more.
4) We do our homework because it’s important.
5) Jason has missed the train He be late next time.
6) In England all children wear uniforms at school.
7) Sarah has poor eyesight. He wear glasses.
Print the exercise on modal verbs
To print the exercise on modal verbs to help solve problems right click on a white space and choose print. You can click on the printer icon just below and to the right of the contact us menu button at the top of the page.
Lessons that are related
To view any of the lessons below click on link.
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson
Easy Pace Learning Forum
If you are struggling with a lesson or an exercise post a question we will try and help you or post your answers and let others compare.