Learning English words starting with k and their meaning
What will I learn from the lesson words starting with k and their meaning?
During this lesson you will be able to look up words that you have seen in the lesson you are doing it will give you a brief explanation and tell you if it's a verb, noun, adjective, adverb, preposition. pronoun or conjunction.
Click on a letter to get another list of the English words and meaning.
[ A ] [ B ] [ C ] [ D ] [ E ] [ F ] [ G ] [ H ] [ I ] [ J ] [ K ] [ L ] [ M ] [ N ] [ O ] [ P ] [ Q ] [ R ] [ S ] [ T ] [ U ] [ V ] [ W ] [ X ] [ Y ] [ Z ]
Words beginning with k
- keep - v. to possess; to have for oneself
- kick - v. to hit with the foot
- kidnap - v. to seize and take away by force
- kill - v. to make dead; to cause to die
- kind - n. sort ("What kind of dog is that?"); ad. gentle; caring; helpful
- kiss - v. to touch with the mouth to show love or honor
- knife - n. a tool or weapon used to cut
- know - v. to understand something as correct; to have the facts about; to recognize someone because you have met and talked together before
- knowledge - n. that which is known; learning or understanding
Easy pace Learning online dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson