List of clothes idioms from A to Z and their meanings
Choose a letter and click on it to view the list of clothes idioms for that letter. Under the alphabet is a list of idioms for some of the more common clothes.
How are the idioms listed?
The idioms are listed in 3 parts:
- all dressed up = the idiom.
- - dressed in one's best clothes = what it means.
- The girls were all dressed up for the evening. = an example of how to use it
How to use the list of clothes idioms A to Z?
To use the list of idioms click on each letter of the alphabet to get the list of the clothesidioms for that letter.
[ A ] [ B ] [ C ] [ D ] [ E ] [ F ] [ G ] [ H ] [ I ] [ J ] [ K ] [ L ] [ M ] [ N ] [ O ] [ P ] [ Q ] [ R ] [ S ] [ T ] [ U ] [ V ] [ W ] [ X ] [ Y ] [ Z ]
Click on the links below to view
- Clothes idioms about sleeves
- Clothes idioms about hats
- Clothes idioms about shoes
- Clothes idioms about coats
- Clothes idioms about the shirts
- Clothes idioms about the coats
- Clothes idioms about the pockets
- Clothes idioms about boots
- Clothes idioms about the pants
- Clothes idioms about the belts
These links are not on the A to z of idioms only on the common animals idioms
Lessons / books that are related to this.
To view any of the lessons below click on link.
Dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson