Writing English emails lesson Example Subjects
What will I be learning from the English lesson writing emails?
During this English lesson you will start learning how to writing emails in a more professional way. The lesson will explain what you should do for each part of the email.
The Subject is more important than the email itself, it should be focused, clear and informative.
Don't misspell the name!
- Dear [name],
- Hi [name],
- Hello [name],
- To whom it may concern,
Example Opening Sentences
- Following our phone conversation, I am sending you...
- Attached please find the documents you requested regarding...
- In regards to the upcoming pilot program, I have listed below the tasks and deadlines that need to be completed.
- Further to our last discussion, I would like to bring to your attention the following issues:
- As we agreed, there will not be...
- Please reconsider our proposal for...
- In response to your job post for Marketing Director, please find below a brief overview of my skills. I have also attached my CV for your review.
Example Email Information in Detail
Details, information and actions required.
- Here is the detailed list:
- In addition to the attached agenda, please click on this link http://www...
- To register for the online event, please go to...
Example Closing Sentences
- I look forward to your reply.
- Thank you for the time you have taken to review my candidacy for the position.
- Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.
- Thank you, in advance, for your time.
- I await receipt of the information we discussed.
- Please forward me the exact information.
Example Sign-offs before the Signature
Identify yourself, company and contact information.
- Thank you,
- Best Regards,
Title, company name