Thank you English lesson learning how to say thank you in a sentence
What will I learn from the English lesson learning how to say thank you someone?
This lesson you will learn how to say thank you in 8 different ways with some basic examples of how to use in your sentences.
How to use 'thank you' in sentences?
There will be times when a simple thank you is not enough the following examples show you how to use in your own sentence's.
8 ways to say thank you
- Thanks a lot.
- Thank you very much.
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you kindly.
- I can't thank you enough.
- I don't know how to thank you.
- Thank you for all your help.
How to use the above examples in a sentence
- Thanks for helping today.
- Thanks a lot for washing the car.
- Thank you very much for all your presents.
- Thank you kindly for lending me some money.
- I can't thank you enough for all the work you have done for me.
- Thanks, for helping me when I fell and injured myself, I don't know how to thank you.
- Thank you for all your help today I wound not have finished painting the room without you.
It is best to be polite at all times
Thank you lesson part 1
If you want to refresh on the first lesson on saying thank you click on the link
To view the lesson on
Easy pace Learning online dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson