Exercise on compound nouns about jobs
How to complete the exercise on compact nouns
Read the full sentence to give you a clue about the word in bold. Write your answers in the blank spaces.
Compound noun exercise on jobs
- guide told us everything about the history of the castle but I couldn't remember any of it when I got home
- athletes nowadays get paid too much money for what is basically a hobby
- pilot is always being away from home
- workers so they can pick their children up from school at 3 or 4 o'clock
- brokers have such high pressure jobs that they often have to retire in their 30s or 40s. Luckily, they can make a lot of money before that time.
- Using hunters to steal the top staff or other companies is unfair business practice.
- guards do a job that is similar to a police officer, they don't get nearly as much money or respect
- clerk in an international airport, it's important to speak as many languages as possible
- manager in a company is the worst possible position, because you get pressure from above and below
- Although there are many women nowadays, they still don't have the same opportunities as men
- personalities are almost as famous as film stars, they don't get very much money at all
- Job advertisements never say that attendants must be good looking, but this is actually the real reason they get the job.
Print the exercise on compact nouns
To print the exercise on compact nouns about jobs right click on a white space and choose print. You can click on the
printer icon just below and to the right of the contact us menu button at the top of the page or copy and paste the part of the exercise you want onto a word document and then print onto some paper.
Lessons that are related to the exercise
To view any of the lessons below click on link.
Click on the following link for the On line English dictionary - English lesson
Easy Pace Learning Forum
If you are struggling with a lesson or an exercise post a question we will try and help you or post your answers and let others compare.