Exercise on compound nouns about jobs
How to complete the exercise on compact nouns
Read the full sentence to give you a clue about the word in bold. Write your answers in the blank spaces.
Compound noun exercise on jobs
- _____________ guide told us everything about the history of the castle but I couldn't remember any of it when I got home
- _____________ athletes nowadays get paid too much money for what is basically a hobby
- _____________ pilot is always being away from home
- _____________ workers so they can pick their children up from school at 3 or 4 o'clock
- _____________ brokers have such high pressure jobs that they often have to retire in their 30s or 40s. Luckily, they can make a lot of money before that time.
- Using _____________ hunters to steal the top staff or other companies is unfair business practice.
- _____________ guards do a job that is similar to a police officer, they don't get nearly as much money or respect
- _____________ stars
- _____________ clerk in an international airport, it's important to speak as many languages as possible
- _____________ manager in a company is the worst possible position, because you get pressure from above and below
- Although there are many _____________ women nowadays, they still don't have the same opportunities as men
- _____________ personalities are almost as famous as film stars, they don't get very much money at all
- Job advertisements never say that _____________ attendants must be good looking, but this is actually the real reason they get the job.
Lessons that are related to the exercise
To view any of the lessons below click on link.
Dictionary and how to use dictionaries
Click on the following link for the Online English dictionary - English lesson